The PrintPRO 1200 DS is an extraction and filtration unit purposely designed for Dye Sublimation printers. A series of coalescing filters trap glycol mist and combine it into larger droplets. These droplets then drip away from the filter when the extractor is stopped due to its reverse flow design. An automatic drain located in the base of the unit will open as soon as the extractor stops. This allows the glycol to exit the machine and be collected in the provided collection tray.
A hydrophobic HEPA filter is fitted as standard and an optional Gas filter can also be fitted when the application requires it. BOFA’s automatic flow control feature is also included to ensure both optimum filter efficiency and life.
- PrintPRO 1200 DS Extraction Unit
- x2 Sponge Coalescent Filters
- x1 Hydrophobic HEPA Filter
- x1 Chemical Gas Filter
- Power Cable
- x2 Foam, x1 HEPA and x1 Gas Filters (as Standard)
- x3 Foam and x1 HEPA Filters
- Factory Fitted 24v Stop/Start
- Factory Fitted Filter Change Signal
- Factory Fitted VOC Monitoring