The DC Tromb 400 is designed to cope with both the demands for a clean and healthy working environment, single point machine tools and handheld power tools which are more effective than ever. The dust extractor also enables the user to work without unnecessary interruptions – it tackles up to 420 m3/h.
The DC Tromb 400 is not just powerful, robust and effective but also versatile. It can handle all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on a construction site from jobs such as cutting concrete, sanding, grinding or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes. The machine can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers and saws.
Due to its compact design and robust wheeled frame, the DC Tromb is also easy to move and transport. The internal, switch activated filter cleaning system keeps the filters in optimum condition and extends their working life span.
- Heavy dusts and swarf
- On-Tool Extraction
- Machine Tools
- Dry stone cutting, ceramics
- Mobile Work Areas
- Building and Construction
- And More
- Mobile working areas
- Bag, Bin or Longo-Pac dust collection
- Reverse Pulse Jet Filter Cleaning
- High Pressure
- Includes 5mtrs Hose and Floor Cleaning Kit
- Replaceable filters
- 400a – Steel Collection Bin
- 400c – Dust Bag Collection
- $00L – Longo-Pac Collection
- Complete Range of Accessories
- Universal Tool Connections