The SL7100 is a handheld, portable, digital electrostatic field meter, detects and accurately measures electrostatic fields. This kit Includes carrying pouch and ground cord.
Compliance verification should include periodic checks with a static field meter to determine if high charging material is present in the ESD protected area. All packaging and other materials that may be electrostatic-generative to 2000 volts must be kept a minimum of 12″ from ESD-sensitive items at all times. It is proper to rub an item and measure that it can charge.
The SL7100 electrostatic field monitor has a test range of 0 – 160kV and can measure fields, potentials and discharge times. The Automatic Field to Voltage Conversion (V/mV) can be set according to the selected distance.
The SL7100 portable feild monitor is very stable and requires zero adjustments
Measuring range (EFM/ CPS mode):
|1cm||0-8 kV||1 volt|
|2cm||0-16 kV||2 volt|
|5cm||0-40 kV||10 volts|
|10cm||0-80 kV||1 volt|
|20cm||0-160 kV||20 volts|
|E-Field Mode||0-800 kV/m||100 V/m|
|CPS Mode||+1.000 to 100 volts||0,1 sec|
- Power supply: 9V rechargeable battery (IEC6F22) or rechargeable battery
- Range: 0-160kV / 0 – 800 kV/m
- Display: 2 row LCD- display
- Dimension: 70 x 122 x 26mm (W x L x H)
- Supplied With: 9V battery, Grounding cable, Carrying bag
- Weight: 130g (without battery)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Recommended calibration interval: 2 years