These conductive, ESD picking bins provide a versatile and economical method for storag and handling. With their semi open front they are easy to access and are strudy and robust. They can be fitted onto louvred panels or can be stacked.
There is an additional recess on the front for rigid boxes labels and the two smallest sizes interlock to create a simple two tiered bin.
- Base material: Polypropylene copolymer (PPC)
- Conductive additive: Carbon black
- Colour: Black
- Density at 23 oC: 1.04 g/cm3
- Vicat softening point: 154 oC ISO 306
- Working temperature continuous: approx 80-100 oC
- Short term: approx 100-120 oC
- Surface resistance: less than 104 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20 oC with a 5cm2 ring electrode.)
- Volume resistivity: 104 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20 oC with a 5cm2 ring electrode.)
- Ageing behaviour: No deterioration of conductivity (in 7 years of service) no leaching of corrosive substances, excellent UV resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Excellent (according to the generally valid PP classification).