This 22LB/ALU LIGHT BAR Footwear & Wrist Strap Tester with Dual Foot Electrode is an easy to use system with LIGHT BAR system for entrance into EPA areas.
It is an ideal solution for high volume of entrances where the speed of entry is important with out compromising the protected areas integrity. The 22LB has a high strength construction with easy touch buttons.
The 22LB/ALU is versatile and allows you to choose the right measuring methods according to entrance requirements, either only footwear testing or footwear and wrist strap combined testing.
You have to make only one test at the same time for the left and right foot because of the dual foot electrode. The 22LB can be connected to many kinds of entrance gates (tripod turnstile, door, swing gate, wing barrier etc) with a relay output or via RS232 and it can be installed on the wall or with optional floor stand.
- Resistance limits set by Software: Footwear: 100 KΩ – 35 MΩ – Wrist Strap: 750 KΩ – 35 MΩ
Compliance with IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Light (LED) and sound signal for the pass and faulty test, results separately:
- Wrist Strap, Left foot and Right foot. Test voltage: 40 V
- Wrist Strap connection: 4 mm banana plug or 10 mm snap-fastener
- Relay Output to open Entrance gate or door: 0.5A/60V
- RS232 Output, Power supply: 12V DC
There are two control options, either via a Relay or via an RS232 serial port.
1) Via Relay: ESD Tester has three inputs, these relay the common ground wire to be started with the tests. Test inputs can be set to launch software. The test results of the two relay outputs provide information.
2) Via RS232: All functions can be controlled via the RS232 port. The test measurement results can also be queried. The two control systems operate in parallel for simultaneous use.