Roller Exhaust Fume Extraction Systems are used for retracting and extending various size suction hoses with temperature ranges from -240°C to +1100°C. Ideal for vehicle exhaust extraction – Garages, MOT centres, Emergency Service Depots, but can be used for other applications too.
Roller Exhaust Gas Extraction Systems can be driven by a remote-controlled motor (up to 30m distance) or manual versions (spring driven). They can be ordered with or without a fan and can be either wall or ceiling mounted.
Acid-resistant fans or Ex-Proof fan motors models are available for higher risk/zoned areas.
No maintenance required. Easy to use and install.
SUPERIOR FEATURES of Motorised Unit with standard remote control:
- The Reel and fan at a maximum distance of 30m
- The Fan and Reel can be controlled separately
- The user can stop and restart the fan at any time
- The user can stop at any point when retracting or extending the hose
- When the hose is extended to full length, the spool stops automatically
- When the hose is retracted in full, the reel stops automatically
Rail channel systems and flexi arms:
Note: For large diameter hoses our King-size Roller can be used. All roller exhaust fume extraction systems are made of a high carbon steel and powder coated in RAL1003 yellow.
These can be used with different types of hose materials for other applications such as welding smoke, light dust collection, odour extraction, polishing and even acid vapours etc.