The SMARTBooth is specially designed as a Small and Medium Area Repair Technology (SMART) solution for the extraction of paint and varnish spray fumes. The SMARTBooth is a free standing, Plug and Play extraction solution – ideal for applications such as wheel repair/ respraying, small component spraying, small panel respraying and many more hand-held paint spraying applications.
The unique patented design helps achieve high quality results by ensuring the finish is as dust free as possible and meet the required Health and Safety Standards as an engineering control for airborne contaminates in the work place. The SMARTBooth works as Fume Extraction by drawing the spray particulates and contaminates back and down through its four-stage filtration and passing the scrubbed, clean air back in to the work place. The SMARTBooth uses a laminar airflow across the face of its opening to prevent fumes escaping as the spray gun is moved back and forth.
Optional Carbon filters can be added for increased filtration.
- Laminar Airflow “Curtain” across the Booth face
- 4 stage-filtration
- In built over head lighting
- Airflow monitoring and hours run meter
- Removeable Wheel Rack
- Optional component holders
- Single Phase 230v (32amp socket)
Standard Product Contents:
- 1 x Large SMARTBooth
- 1 x Pre Filter,
- 2 x Primary Orange Panel Filter and 2 x Secondary Panel Filter
- 4 x Heavy Duty Carbon Filters
- Rear Silencer (Recommended) – Factory Fitted