The SMARTSukker is a Small and Medium Area Repair Technology (SMART) solution for the extraction of spray paint fume and dust. The SMARTSukker is compact, mobile spray unit designed primarily for mobile SMART service providers but has been successfully deployed in a range of spraying applications. The unit is ideal as a mini spray repair station for applications such as alloy wheel repair, wing mirror respray, component spraying and more.
The SMARTSukker uses powerful downdraught airflow and 4 stage filtration to provide not only quality results by removing as much airborne dust as possible, but also conforms to Health and Safety requirements.
The SMARTSukker features:
- Downdraft with 4 stage filtration
- Monitored Airflow
- Single wheel rack as standard with a double rack optional upgrade
- High sided enclosure maximises fume containment and extraction
Standard Product Contents:
- x1 Portable Spray Booth
- x1 Pre-Filter
- x1 Primary Orange Panel Filter
- x1 Secondary Yellow Panel Filter
Optional Filtration Options:
- x1 Granulated Carbon Panel Filter