Beauty treatments can produce a lot of dust, vapours (smells) and fumes that are harmful not only to the technician but also to the client. A salon has a legal responsibility under both the Health and Safety Act and HSE/COSHH regulations to ensure that the environment is safe and free of any hazardous contaminates (such as nail dust or eyelash glue fumes) that could pose a health risk for the technicians and their clients.
Many of the available extraction units on the market simply recirculate the solvent laden and still dirty air back within the salon. The SalonAIR® uses a Multi-Layered Filter Cell System that captures all the harmful contaminants, filters it and returns clean air into the salon.
The ideal extraction solution for your salon environment, the SA1002 filter system will fit easily into any salon, without the need to replace existing nail stations or furniture.
What are you waiting for… Order Today!
In The Box
- SA1001 Extraction Unit with Digital Controls
- x1 ePM-C 90% @ PreBOX Filter
- x1 Certified H13 EN1822 HEPA Filter 99.95% @ 0.1µm
- x1 Blended DeepBed Carbon Filter
- x1 Power Cable
- x1 Remote Control
- x1 1.4m x 55mm Direct Unit Mounted Arm with Rectangular Nozzle
- x1 1.4m x 55mm Direct Unit Mounted Arm with Round Nozzle