The VODEX VX2 is a feature rich, low cost extraction unit that has been specially designed for a diverse range of industries to extract and remove harmful fumes and light air borne dusts generated within your working environment. The VX2 is an ideal extractor for solder fume, fine dusts and powders, solvent vapours and much more.
- Two Work Stations/ Operators
- Solder Fume Extraction
- Adhesive Fume Extraction
- Solvent Fume Extraction
- Non Corrosive Fume and Vapour Extraction
- Vapour and Gas Extraction
- And More
- Dual Extraction Ports
- Integrated speed control
- Digital remote
- Control lock out feature
- Modular, multi cell filter system
- Filter monitor gage
- Replaceable filters
- 230v Plug and Play
- Pre-Box ISO Course 90% @ ePM10
- EN1822 Certified and Tested HEPA Filter: 99.95% @ 0.1 Microns. 99.997% @ 0.3 Microns
- Deep-bed Activated Carbon Filter
- 1.4m x 55mm Direct Unit Mounted Arm with Nozzle
- 0.6m x 50mm Stainless Steel Arm with Funnel Nozzle & Install Kit
The VX2 is a fully mobile, low noise system with integrated speed control, digital I/R remote, control lock out feature and a modular, multi cell filter system. The VX filter system allows for multiple combinations of carbon and particulate filtration, making the VX2 a truly flexible unit with some of the best in-class features to cost available in the marker to date
The VX2 is the ideal solution for your working environment, mobile and compact this unit will fit easily into any working area, without the need to replace existing furniture.
The VODEX VX2 fully complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling airborne contaminants in the work place.