The BOFA PrintPRO Universal is a pioneering extractor designed exclusively for removing fumes and vapours from the Print and Print Finishing Industries. The PrintPRO Universal’s unique features enable it to effectively capture and remove a wide range of solvent fumes and vapours generated within these environments, including MEK, Ketones and Ozone from UV applications.
The PrintPRO Universal is easily adapted to a huge range of applications, including wide format printing (both solvent and UV) and numerous mail room applications such as UV coating, hot melt glue binding and Mail wrap Poly-wrapping.
Recommended by Roland DG UK as the choice of extraction with their LEC300 and AJ Series printers. An optional quiet silencer box for office environments with option to vent out of the building is available.
- PrintPRO Universal Extraction Unit
- x1Combined 99.997% effective HEPA/MEK GAS Filter
- VOC Sensor
- Power Cable
- Factory Fitted 24v Stop/Start
- Factory Fitted Filter Change Signal
- Factory Fitted Silencer Box with Spigot OR Grille (for quite production/ lab/ office areas)