** Quote Required for Est. Shipping Costs – Please Provide Us With Your Shipping Address**
The BOFA V1000iQ is a high-end fume extraction system that combines large filter capacity with high airflow and pressure performance, allowing for very effective fume extraction and filtration. This makes the V1000iQ the ideal choice for applications that generate medium to large amounts of fume particulates such as smoke, solder fumes and many gaseous organic compounds (such as Benzene and Methylene Chloride)
The V1000iQ can be used to power a centralised extraction system for up to 15 operators or connected to process machinery such as automatic soldering systems. Performance has been further enhanced by the additions of BOFA’s iQ Operating System. The iQ system increases user control and system efficiency and ensure safety and performance are not compromised.
With real-time monitoring, automatic airflow control and independent filter condition monitoring shown to the user via the high contrast display, the BOFA V1000iQ offers some of the best in-class value for money whilst increasing workers protection and decreasing down time, break downs and maintenance costs.
- Onboard iQ system
- Real time airflow monitoring
- Automatic Flow Control
- Powerful enough for up to 15 work stations
- Real time filter monitoring
- High filter capacity
The V1000iQ complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling airborne contaminates in the work place.
- V1000 iQ Extraction Unit
- x1 DeepPleat DUO Pre Filter
- x1 Combined HEPA/Gas Filter
- x1 Power Cable
- Factory Fitted 24v Stop/Start
- Factory Fitted Filter Change Indicator
- Factory Fitted VOC Sensor
- Silencing Box
- 32mm Arms (Maximum of 14)
- 50mm Arms, Cowls or Down Draft Trays (Maximum of 10)
- 75mm Arms, Cowls or Down Draft Tray (Maximum of 5)