The BOFA V600 is a centralised high-volume extraction system that offers protection against harmful fumes and vapours. The V600 can cater for 1 to 7 operators, depending upon the optional capture device (i.e. arm, hood or cabinet) that is connected to. The V600 system incorporates a three-stage filtration process, filter condition display and built in silencing.
The three-stage filtration process comprises of a deep pleat pre filter and a combined HEPA/ GAS main filter. The combination offers filtration efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns for dust particulates and highly effective carbon adsorption for vapours and fume.
By connecting a range of optional accessories to the two 75mm inlets on the rear face, the V600 will remove smoke and vapours from a wide range of processes and comes complete with a digital airflow control as standard.
The BOFA V600 complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling air borne particulates in the work place when combined with a suitable capture device.
- V600 Extraction Unit
- Digital Speed Control and Filter Block Indicator
- x1 DeepPleat Pre Filter
- x1 Combined HEPA/GAS Filter – 99.997% efficient to 0.3 Microns
- x1 Power Cable
- Factory Fitted Remote Stop/Start
- Factory Fitted Filter Change Indicator
- Factory Fitted VOC Sensor
- Speed Control
- 32mm Arms (Maximum of 7)
- 50mm Arms, Cowls or Down Draft Trays (Maximum of 5)
- 75mm Arms, Cowls or Down Draft Tray (Maximum of 2)