Colours Available – White (W), Light Blue (LB), Royal Blue (RB), Light Grey (LG), Dark Grey (DG),Orange (O), Burgundy (B), Yellow (Y), Red (R), Light Green (LE), Mint Green (MG), Dark Green (DZ), Black (BK)
Lengths Available – Long, Medium and Short in both Unisex and Female styles.
Lead times are typically 5-6 weeks, from Order/Payment.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY = x100
- A build up of electrostatic discharge (ESD) can damage sensitive electronic components or give fire risks when handling solvents and other flammable materials.
- These garments are perfect for use in electrostatic protected areas. Conductive fibres in garments work by preventing the static charge build up by allowing it to dissipate through the conductive fibres and go to earth via skin contact.
- We also supply ESD Polo Shirts, Trousers, Fleeces, Hats and Footwear.
- Company Logo’s can be embroidered (JPG required) – please allow an extra 7-10 working days for embroidery.
- For larger quantities please Request a Quotation.
Recommended Cleaning Process for ESD Garments:
- Machine Washable up to 40°C
- Ironing at Maximum 110°C
- Do Not use Acid or Alkali
- Tumble Dry at Low Temperatures
- Do Not Bleach
Goods that have had tags removed, been used, washed, altered and damaged in any way, will not be accepted for return or exchange. Goods that are returned after 30 days from Your order date, will also not be accepted for return or exchange. Goods that are Custom made and manufactured to order are non-refundable. Custom Goods are Products that have been altered or manufactured from its standard design and/or specifications, to meet customers individual requirements, (including but not limited to products such as: garments (including garments with embroidery) etc.