The BOFA V250A fume extraction filtration extractor system supplied with two stay-put flexible arms and nozzles for extraction of adhesive fumes, solvent fumes and other similar applications. Compact and portable, this BOFA V250 system can be easily relocated if required and comes as a kit – ready to use out of the box!
This unit has been designed primarily to extract the fumes generated during hand soldering in the electronics industry. This portable system comes complete with TWO extraction arms and an installation kit that contains everything required to set up two operators with ease. Minimal installation allows the units to be moved with the workbench when factory layouts need changing due to production challenges. The low noise level and fully comprehensive filtration unit is ideal for factories with changing production demands.
The BOFA V250is ideal for:
- Solder Fume Extraction
- Hand Soldering Extraction
- Wave and Rework Solder Fume Extractor
- Jewellery Fume Extraction
- Adhesive, Potting and Dipping Fumes
The BOFA V250 Dual Arm Extraction System fully complies with the HSE and COSHH requirements for controlling airborne contaminates in the work place.
Standard Product Contents:
- x1 V250 Extraction Unit
- x1 Pre-Filter Pad
- x1 Combined 99.997% effective HEPA/ Gas Main Filter
- Filter Block Indicator
- x1 Power Cable
- x2 ESD Fume Extraction Arms and Bench Mounted Installation Kits
BOFA V250 Optional Features include:
- Hard Wired Remote Speed Control
- Additional Nozzles
- Hose Kit Accessories
- FumeCAB Partial Extraction Enclosure