The KEMPER MaxiFil Clean Welding Extractor is a dedicated mobile extraction system that uses self-cleaning filters (compressed air supply required) in conjunction with a disposable dust collection cartridge for safe and easy disposal of dust. The MaxiFil Clean use KEMPER’s KemTex® ePTFE cartridge filter with IFA W3 Approval for controlling the carcinogenic materials proven to be present in welding fume.
The inclusive, high grade welding extraction arm has 360-degree rotation, which can be positioned one handed. The MaxiFil Clean is ideal for continuous use and will easily handle jobs that produce high levels of smoke and dust and includes a Cyclone Pre-Filter.
- Suitable for High Alloy Steels
- Welding Smoke and Dust
- For Variable working Areas
- High levels of Smoke and Dust
- Constant Use
- Increased Safety
- Cleanable Filters
- 360 degree Extraction Arm with Easy to Position Hood
- 2 Stage High Capacity Filters
- Includes Filter Monitor
- MaxiFil Clean 2m Flexible Exhaust Arm
- MaxiFil Clean 3m Flexible Exhaust Arm
- MaxiFil Clean 4m Flexible Exhaust Arm
- Automatic Start/Stop sensor with 5m cable
The flexible exhaust arm length is available in 2 metre, 3 metre and 4 metre lengths, which combined with the mobility of the unit and the 360-degree rotation, ensures you can place the extraction hood just where you need it.
The filters are completely self-cleaning. Extracted dust is placed in a safe dust collection cartridge on the back of the unit. When the dust collection cartridge is full, the on-board monitoring system notifies the user. Simply remove the full dust collection cartridge and replace with a new one.